Employment Tribunal Claim No Win No Fee
Note: You may wish to review our Terms and conditions.
RING 01443 535 535 TODAY for an initial FREE no-obligation Consultation
Three KEY REASONS why you should choose P4B Law Ltd to pursue your claim in the employment tribunal.
- Our lawyers are recognised experts in the field of employment law.
- We will hold your hand throughout the whole process. We speak your language.
- Our expertise will achieve the best possible deal for you. You only pay us when you are paid.
We have huge experience at representing clients at employment tribunals throughout the UK. This includes pursuing claims for employees. We have a department that is solely dedicated to employment tribunal representation. This means that we can secure the best possible outcome for you.
Unlike High Street solicitor firms we specialise only in employment law. This gives use the edge over our competitors.
- Unlike most of our competitors, your compensation is paid direct to you by your ex-employer. We never hold any of your compensation in our bank account. This means that you receive quicker payment.
- Many firms will charge you for fees if you win, even though the compensation may not have been received by you. Until you receive cleared funds, you do not pay us.
- You will always deal directly with the lawyer who is running your claim.
- Unlike many firms we both prepare your case and undertake the advocacy at the employment tribunal itself. This allows us full control over the preparation of your claim and the tribunal hearing itself. This enables us to maximise the support we can provide you.
We offer a FREE 30 minute consultation for employees who believe that they have been unfairly dismissed.
Should your claim not meet our criteria for a no-win no-fee arrangement we can offer alternatives. This includes fixed fee and capped fee options. All claims may need payment of court fees direct to the court. However many claimants will be eligible for a part or full reduction in fees. We will help you with your application for your fees to be waived or reduced.
P4B Law Limited is regulated by the Claims Management Regulator in respect of regulated claims management activities. We provide written terms and conditions in all cases before taking a claim on. Our standard terms and conditions are available on this website on the Terms and Conditions Page. You can find our complaints procedure for employees on that page too.
For further information contact us using our contact form.
How does our No Win, No Fee service work?
We offer all potential unfair dismissal and discrimination claimants a FREE 30 minute consultation at our offices with one of our team of specialist employment lawyers. Our team have many years experience working within the private, public and trade union sectors.
We will consider all claims including but not limited to :-
- Unfair dismissal
- Non-payment of wages
- Redundancy unfair dismissal
- Constructive unfair dismissal
- Discrimination claims
- Whistle blowing claims
- TUPE related actions
Once we have considered your claim, we can discuss with you the options to take your claim forward.
We set out the way that we will deal with your claim in writing so you can be certain of what you have agreed to. In respect of no-win no-fee cases we charge a maximum of 25% plus VAT of the compensation you receive (30% in total). You will only pay us (on a no-win no-fee basis) once the cleared funds are in your account. If you do not receive the monies you will not pay us. Some court fees may be payable by you to the court although many clients are awarded a partial or full reduction under what is known as fee remission. We can discuss this with you if it becomes relevant.
Contact us today for a FREE 30 minute no-obligation consultation.
Ready to discuss your own approach to employment law?
If you would like to discuss your employment law options please do not hesitate to be in touch. We offer an initial free, no obligation discussion.